Talk

Advanced search

Leggings for the apple shaped tall person who's a bit fat TBh

(10 Posts)
Forgetmenotblue Fri 01-Apr-16 23:51:17

I know it's been done to death but please help. I need leggings for work (to wear with a dress, I know shoot me now). I'm 5"7 with a big stomach and longish legs. Want good quality non saggy keep their shape leggings.

scotsgirl64 Fri 01-Apr-16 23:58:55

I've got some black tall leggings from Next which are good ...I'm 5ft 9 with 33 in legs, size 16/18.... They're pretty good and wash well...only do black though
However Long tall Sally have a good selection as well and I got large in black and navy ( lots more colours tho!) ...they are VERY long tho but v comfy!!

Forgetmenotblue Sat 02-Apr-16 00:29:25

Thanks scots. X

hollinhurst84 Sat 02-Apr-16 01:42:30

Maidenform. They do them under the name flexees or self expression
They have a tummy control panel but mega comfy and stretchy, I'm 5ft 10 and a bit and wear them all the time

ThomasHardyPerennial Sat 02-Apr-16 13:22:22

The luxury leggings from Sainsbury's have a really comfortable waistband (also quite high), and come in 3 different lengths, and are very good quality. They are the only kind I buy now, £10 each.

Catastrophica Sat 02-Apr-16 15:44:36

I wil say it again, I am also a booby apple. I recently found some capri length leggings in an exercise place here in the US. Lucy I think its called.

I expect you can get similar in the UK - and they are very good at tummy control.

ouryve Sat 02-Apr-16 15:46:22

Landsend do some good ones, with none of the see through nonsense.

GertyTheGert Sun 03-Apr-16 02:01:19

Also River Island size 18 leggings good for me - 5ft 8, big tum, long legs - they seem to hold you in too!

Youremywifenow Sun 03-Apr-16 10:43:09

Dorothy Perkins maternity leggings in a smaller size. The key is not having the waistband round your middle if you're apple shaped so it doesn't dig in.
These give a really smooth line and are long as well. I've carried on with them after pregnancy and they look so much better.

Forgetmenotblue Sun 03-Apr-16 22:11:02

That's brilliant thanks everyone xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now