Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me with spot scar?

(8 Posts)
nelliestar Fri 01-Apr-16 08:36:30

Hi!
My skin isn't too bad but I have a few red scars from spots that I have messed around withconfused

I don't get a lot of spots but when I do I can't leave them alone! They only come out when I am premenstrual. And always only on my chin.

Does anyone have experience of this and any ideas what I can do to lessen this redness? I have green tinted primer and concealer but it doesn't last long enough. Is there a treatment I could have?

Thanks in advance x

boopsy Fri 01-Apr-16 09:13:00

Leon juice left on overnight helps to fade mine. I think there are stronger brightening creams available on prescription too. x

boopsy Fri 01-Apr-16 09:13:24

lemon not leon!

Dellabob123 Fri 01-Apr-16 12:17:28

Two things from me worked a treat at completely removing spot scars...dermalogica resurfacing cleanser and nip fab glycolic pads. I get scars even if I don't touch them, but after a couple of weeks, they've gone with this routine. Good luck

nelliestar Fri 01-Apr-16 14:52:09

Thank you booosy and DellaBob123!

I have just started using the nip fab pads😀. Will give the others a go thanks x

sallyhasleftthebuilding Fri 01-Apr-16 15:02:09

Bio oil works

BatFacedGirl Fri 01-Apr-16 20:05:44

Are you a member of Mrsgloss&thegoss on fb? They've got a fair few posts about this today so might be helpful for you

nelliestar Fri 01-Apr-16 23:11:43

Thank you sally and BatFacedGirl!
I will check out Mrsgloss 😁

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now