Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried Garnier Ultimate Blends shampoo or conditioner?

(13 Posts)
Lottie4 Thu 31-Mar-16 10:43:52

I'm looking at trying one of the Garnier Ultimate Blends shampoo and conditioners for a change. Just wondering if anyone has tried one and what they thought?

itsgoingtoofast Thu 31-Mar-16 10:47:00

I've been using the delicate one, I really like it and j struggle to find shampoo and conditioner that suits my hair and scalp. Haven't tried any others from the range though

Tigerblue Thu 31-Mar-16 12:45:05

Someone recommended the silky smooth one with vanilla milk and payaya to me, so I'm about to try that.

dementedpixie Thu 31-Mar-16 12:54:59

I've used the colour one before. I would only buy it on offer though as it is pricey

Indecisivejo Thu 31-Mar-16 13:57:31

I've used colour one and the new soothing one. Both flared my scalp up bad!

JaneJeffer Thu 31-Mar-16 14:06:28

The colour one gives my hair a lovely shine. The soothing one is rubbish and made my scalp worse.

WhiteHairReally Thu 31-Mar-16 14:25:28

I've got the orange one. There are SO many different variants, almost all of which describe my hair at some point. I suppose that's what those cunning types at Garnier are trying to get me to do, buy more than one set.
I like the Orange bottled one, my hair is soft and shiny after using it. I got the smaller bottles ( on special, agree with PP, only an 'on offer' purchase) for my gym bag too.
Mix up shampoos and conditioners, so the Garnier is not 'the only'. I find the 'shiny effect' passes after a while, using any product for too long.

Theimpossiblegirl Thu 31-Mar-16 14:47:21

I like the Olive one for my curly hair. I use the conditioner most days and the shampoo about once a week, if that. I stock up when they are on offer.

I get the yellow one for the DDs, which they love too.

No irritated scalps here.

Paddingtonthebear Sun 03-Apr-16 09:10:26

Using the green one at the moment. Its the hardest one to find in this range for some reason

waitingforgodot Sun 03-Apr-16 09:13:33

Made my scalp itchy as hell

SfaOkaySuperFurryAnimals Mon 04-Apr-16 07:22:21

Yes I had the red one, twas good stuff....

bakewelltarte Mon 04-Apr-16 07:39:31

I've had the papaya &vanilla one - made my hair silky smooth. I'm switching back to it after I finish my current shampoo & conditioner

Shop Mon 04-Apr-16 07:52:11

I've used the brown one and have repurchased a few times. The oil
In the brown bottle it amazing on mine & dds hair

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now