Talk

Advanced search

Zara voucher - can I use it abroad?

(10 Posts)
USERNAME213 Wed 30-Mar-16 21:44:59

I was given a really nice gift of a Zara voucher and I'm going to Spain in a few months so was wondering if I could use it there to get more out of it (given Zara is cheaper there). Does anyone know? The amount has been specified in sterling.

Johnnytheclinicdog Mon 29-May-17 02:23:48

Hi, did you ever find an answer to this question??
I have the same one!

Bitchywaitress Mon 29-May-17 02:47:01

I highly doubt so, sorry

hellokittymania Mon 29-May-17 02:48:56

I would be interested to know this as well. I didn't think you could use membership cards abroad or vouchers,. I have had a gap membership in Singapore, but I don't Think I could use it in France for example. Gap or esprit I don't remember now. One of the two. ..

Longdistance Mon 29-May-17 03:52:01

No you probably can't.

I bought a coat a few years ago in Germany and they wouldn't refund here in the U.K. Or Italy.

Luckily, went back to Germany the following week.

T'was a pain in the arse.

PrimeraVez Mon 29-May-17 08:19:02

Very much doubt it. I had a top from H&M in Dubai that I wanted to get a refund on in London (I could see the exact same one in the store) and they refused.

SuperFlyHigh Mon 29-May-17 12:16:01

Zara really isn't much cheaper now on continent when you consider conversion price of Euros to pounds.

claptomania Tue 30-May-17 09:29:25

Actually I was returning something in Zara this week and the person ahead of me was trying to return something she'd bought in Spain. Apparently not possible due to the way payments work across countries - so the voucher wouldn't work for you either I'm afraid.

BikeRunSki Tue 30-May-17 09:32:43

I've used a Lego voucher from the UK in Denmark.
<helpful>

allegretto Tue 30-May-17 09:34:07

No, you can't.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now