Help! Christening outfit needed!

(4 Posts)
verycherry82 Wed 30-Mar-16 09:36:23

I'm going to my new boyfriend's niece's christening in a couple of weeks time. I'm going to be meeting the whole family for the first time. Scary!

I'm planning to wear black culottes but need help with the rest of the outfit. I'm a size 16 on bottom and 14 on top, I want something that covers my arms and stops my boobs looking massive! I have shoes in every colour but happy to buy new ones if needs be.

Over to you ladies...!

http://m.houseoffraser.co.uk/Episode+Wide+culotte+trousers/D546378,default,pd.html

SunnyL Wed 30-Mar-16 09:54:57

No great advice from me but I'm pleased to see culottes are still around. Was hoping to get some this season

verycherry82 Wed 30-Mar-16 10:05:33

I love them! I have quite big thighs so they are flattering. These feel really lovely and fall nicely so were a great sale buy.

Howtocatchastar Wed 30-Mar-16 11:10:16

m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Pleat-Yoke-Pussy-Bow-Blouse/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5845275&cid=11318&sh=0&pge=10&pgesize=50&sort=-1&clr=Ivory&totalstyles=605&gridsize=3&un_jtt_v_frompage=10&CTAref=Recently+viewed

You could wear with some bright heels/bag too...

A cut work/lace top could also work nice too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now