Talk

Advanced search

Hush style on a budget?

(4 Posts)
LovelyWeatherForDucks Tue 29-Mar-16 19:48:27

I rather love Hush at the moment, but I'm not totally convinced its all worth the price, so I'm on the hunt for hush-esque things from elsewhere! I've just treated myself to some bits from Hush (Tara dress, a coral slouchy long sleeved t, and the jersey blazer on their way) and I already have a ruched grey skirt and black harems.

I'm back at work soon after Mat leave and need some new clothes that are flexible for work / being at home with small boys. I've also lost too much weight (!) and feel a bit self conscious as a gangly size 6/8, and lots of my clothes from pre-pregnancy are too big - though this might all change again when I stop bf-ing.

I guess I'm looking for a clean, tidy, relaxed look...other wardrobe staples of mine are grey, black, denim skinny jeans, breton tops, and taupe Ash virgins.

H&M have some good wrap/ruched style skirts
Gap seem to be good for basics and I've got some great tencel style joggers too from there.

Any other suggestions or places to look? Also need practical footwear suggestions for dresses/skirts!

ilovetosleep Tue 29-Mar-16 21:21:05

watching with interest - am also loving hush atm but not only can I not really afford it, it's all way too long for me. Just sending back my Tara dress as its just toooo long. I'm 5'2" so really should have known...

drzeus Tue 29-Mar-16 21:26:54

I love Hush! Have a look on eBay as you can often find a Hush bargain or two. I got a lovely pair of ankle boots a while ago. Worth a look anyway. smile

RoobyTuesday Tue 29-Mar-16 22:24:05

Totally agree that Hush is not worth the price tag, I like the look but the quality is quite frankly a bit naff. There are some Scandinavian brands - 'minimum' and 'b Young' that I think are quite similar ( but better quality and not quite as pricey). You can browse them online but I buy them through a local boutique.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now