Talk

Advanced search

Cream Eyeshadows

(16 Posts)
pupsiecola Tue 29-Mar-16 14:40:40

Not too glitzy, something relatively neutral for daytime. Sensitive pale-ish warm skin. Warm brown eyes and hair. Thinking about Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercia or MAC. Any recommendations? Thank you.

polyhymnia Tue 29-Mar-16 14:49:24

I love the Bobbi Brown ones. Great choice of colours (including lots of lovely neutrals), easy to apply and last well.

pupsiecola Tue 29-Mar-16 15:11:00

OttiliaVonBCup Tue 29-Mar-16 15:15:50

Max Factor have some lovely colours.

Carpaccio Tue 29-Mar-16 15:42:47

Laura Mercier Eye Caviar Sticks are good. The Rosie by Autograph in M&S (gold packaging) are very similar IMO - there are only 4 colours though.

Lancome are also very good - but they dry faster so can be harder to blend than the Laura Mercier ones. Autograph (M&S, black packaging) are very similar. The dark grey colours from both brands are very, very similar.

Chanel and Mac have cream shadows in pots - they are very good too. Chanel are very sparkly though.

Kiko (an affordable Italian brand) have some cream shadows too. I ordered some a few days ago, but haven't received them yet. My experience from testers in the shop is that they are quite sparkly, but that the quality is similar to the other products I've mentioned. They're around £7 and there's currently an offer on the website and in the stores: buy any 3 products and get 3 more free.

Rimmel Scandaleyes are also good. I had the Trespassing Taupe a while back, and I really liked it. It is also very affordable. Boots has a buy 1, get the 2nd half price offer on now and Superdrug and Feelunique have a 3 for 2 offer on now.

AncoraAmarena Tue 29-Mar-16 16:00:03

Bare Minerals

Lots of lovely neutral colours; Barely Nude and Sweet Spice are ones I use daily.

AncoraAmarena Tue 29-Mar-16 16:01:07

No sparkle or shimmer in the Bare Minerals ones either and the eyeshadows last for months.

pupsiecola Tue 29-Mar-16 17:45:14

Very helpful.Thanks everyone.

ChoclolateOrange Tue 29-Mar-16 17:49:23

I love the Bare Minerals one too. I've got a neutral to replace my Bobby Brown and I like it much more.

N0tfinished Tue 29-Mar-16 19:29:49

Clarins! One called rosewood is perfect neutral

polyhymnia Tue 29-Mar-16 19:45:07

Is the Clarins one a cream shadow? It sounds good.

Nettletheelf Tue 29-Mar-16 19:47:05

Maybelline eye tattoo. I find that most cream eye shadows slide off but nothing is shifting this baby.

nickEcave Tue 29-Mar-16 19:53:18

Boots No 7 cream shadows aren't bad and they quite often have money off vouchers on them.

AncoraAmarena Tue 29-Mar-16 20:04:30

Are the Maybelline and No 7 ones matt and neutral?

pupsiecola Tue 29-Mar-16 20:30:39

Thanks. I bought a Bobbi Brown one but am going to get a Bare Minerals one too.

N0tfinished Tue 29-Mar-16 20:52:18

The Clarins are called cream-to-powder but they seem more like pressed powder really. They apply very smoothly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now