Talk

Advanced search

Something like philosophy the supernatural?

(4 Posts)
BrightandEarly Tue 29-Mar-16 00:04:47

I wonder if anyone can advise..

I'm not really a make up person and essentially just go with tinted moisturiser and mascara.

A while ago a friend bought me 'philosophy the supernatural' primer, and I really liked it. Better than anything I've used before.

I've searched and searched and can't find it anywhere in the shops. Seems it's only available in the US now.

So my question is - does anyone know of anything similar? Basically:

- SPF 15
- Smooth but mousse like texture, i.e. not very runny
- Kind of matte look, so I don't feel all shiny afterwards. I have quite oily skin anyway

Advice most welcome!

hollinhurst84 Tue 29-Mar-16 01:37:02

Disclaimer I haven't used this but I googled spf tinted primer and this popped up

maybe one of the Korean BB creams would be good as well, they're generally SPF, tinted and easy to apply. I use dollish veil vita in purple but Missha Perfect cover is popular. They're not like foundation, more like a moisturiser with tint and SPF
Another one I've had a sample of is Tony Moly BCdation which is SPF 30
http://m.feelunique.com/p/bareMinerals-Prime-Time-BB-Primer-Cream-Daily-Defense-SPF30-30ml?utmsource=GoogleBaseUK&utmmedium=gen&option=49071&aff=mrn&utmsource=google&utmmedium=cpc&utmterm=&utmcampaign=Google+Shopping+-+bareminerals&mkwid=sdWjm5tmqdm&pcrid=51359764599&pkw=&pmt=&utmcontent=sdWjm5tmq_dm%7Cpcrid%7C51359764599%7Cpkw%7C%7Cpmt%7C

MrsBenWyatt Tue 29-Mar-16 11:10:18

The LRP Effaclar BB has a mousse-like texture. It's tinted, although the range of colours isn't great, but I'd highly recommend it. Takes seconds to apply (with fingers) and looks great. It has SPF and is mattifying too. I love it.

www.escentual.com/la-roche-posay/larocheposay134/

BrightandEarly Tue 29-Mar-16 11:58:43

Oh great thank you both. Some new ones for me to try. Will definitely give them a go.

My current clarins tinted moisturiser is just too liquidy for me...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now