Talk

Advanced search

Pleease help me find a nice wedding outfit

(5 Posts)
DeliciousIrony Mon 28-Mar-16 16:10:00

I have to attend a wedding very soon.

I am shortish, slim-ish (size 10), hourglass-ish but with a bit of a tummy. I find that a lot of clothes can make me look 'boxy' (or pregnant) if there is not enough waist definition, and my waist is actually fairly small so something that I like to show off.

I like dresses. But, I can't go sleeveless and I need to wear tights (proper tights, not sheer flesh-coloured things. I usually go with black opaques, which I'm hoping to get away with for an early Spring wedding providing it goes with the dress).

I quite like florals. I don't want to spend more than £70 if possible. Have been looking around shops, but haven't had anything leap out at me.

Any suggestions would be fantastic smile

DeliciousIrony Mon 28-Mar-16 16:14:05

Oh, and I'm mid-twenties, if it's relevant!

Howtocatchastar Mon 28-Mar-16 18:50:26

www.rocknromance.co.uk/store/p141/Lillian_Dress_in_Navy_with_Polka.html

Love the dresses on this site and Eastervip will get you 25% off (ends tonight though).

Howtocatchastar Mon 28-Mar-16 19:03:38

m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Botanical-Print-3/4-Sleeve-Shift-Mini-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6176677&cid=8799&sh=0&pge=5&pgesize=50&sort=-1&clr=Botanical+print&totalstyles=4747&gridsize=3&un_jtt_v_frompage=5

m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6092432&featureref1=we+recommend+pers&CTAref=we+recommend+product+page_1&CTAref=Recently+viewed

Greengardenpixie Mon 28-Mar-16 19:13:48

This Its so beautiful and perfect with black tights and heels.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now