Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bobbi Brown serum foundation- anyone using it?

(5 Posts)
PollyPerky Sun 27-Mar-16 12:01:46

Am going to give it a go but will order online because the accept returns for foundation.

Questions:
How good is the coverage?
How long does it last- does it have reasonable staying power?
How accurate are the shades between her foundations? (I know they are supposed to be the same, but the Moisture Rich comes up darker than the Skin foundation and the Stick foundation.)

I find the Porcelain a perfect colour match but so far have not been completely happy with any of the foundations I've used. I'm currently using Dior Star which I do like but the 010 shade is still too orange compared to my own skin. It's ok when blended but with a 'swipe' to match the shade it looks very dark.

Brillenbar Sun 27-Mar-16 16:23:57

I have it. It's very shiny and I don't really like it I'm afraid. Much prefer the skin foundation or the stick.

LordEmsworth Sun 27-Mar-16 17:43:13

I also am using it, it's fine but will be going back to the Skin foundation. I am same shade in both, it stays fine, but it's maybe a bit more coverage than I need so a bit harder to blend.

chipsandpeas Sun 27-Mar-16 18:37:22

i like it, i think im porcelian as well i find i dont need to use a lot of it

PollyPerky Sun 27-Mar-16 19:51:47

Thanks. I def don't want shine. I may stick with what I have or re-invest in the stick foundation when I need more. I found the Skin foundation too watery and not enough coverage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now