Talk

Advanced search

Style my everyday look please.

(7 Posts)
frazzled74 Sun 27-Mar-16 11:24:07

I usually wear , jeans, long shirt that covers tummy and bum, leather jacket and converse. I'm 40 and want to look less frumpy but still casual, can you help please? Also , I don't want to spend another summer wearing maxi dresses and flip flops but haven't a clue what to wear instead. I'm tall , size 16, need to lose at least a stone .

JackandDiane Sun 27-Mar-16 15:59:30

Bin the converse

tend to look scruffy/mum trying to look with it.
Lose the weight then enjoy buying the clothes

emmahall82 Sun 27-Mar-16 19:36:23

How about something like this? It's got me in the mood for a suede jacket, I think... Or at least a spring trench coat! Striped tees are my fave!

frazzled74 Wed 30-Mar-16 16:00:40

Thank you, I like that look. I have thrown my converse away today.

Howtocatchastar Wed 30-Mar-16 19:04:41

I like converse, but maybe just mix it up with some ankle boots or nice pointy flats?

The suede trench is lovely!

For this summer, I've picked up some navy chinos, which I'll turn up and wear with either a stripy top or a white casual lace top with 3/4 length sleeves. I'll still be wearing a maxi and flip flops, it's a good look!

emmahall82 Thu 31-Mar-16 13:54:40

Have you looked at Banana Republic recently? They have some lovely everyday pieces and have a half price sale...

frazzled74 Mon 04-Apr-16 22:52:31

Thank you, I've never looked at banana republic, will have a look now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now