Talk

Advanced search

Identify these socks please

(10 Posts)
Nan0second Sat 26-Mar-16 10:00:44

We got given some baby socks in a hand me down bundle and they're amazing. They don't come off (and are the only pair to achieve this in the whole of DDs 10month life.

However, the person who gave them me can't remember what brand they are so we can't get more in the next size... Help!

They have a sneaker pattern on the front and those white grippy things on the bottom... They also come in red.

Any ideas?

Nan0second Sat 26-Mar-16 14:19:00

Nobody?

Fannycraddock79 Sat 26-Mar-16 14:30:09

They could be trumpette ones? We had some too. I'd not just try sock-ons they will stop socks coming off

Nan0second Sat 26-Mar-16 17:55:51

Thank you. I'll investigate trumpette...

RoobyTuesday Sat 26-Mar-16 18:00:15

Not sure about those but the only socks I could ever get to stay on ds's feet as a baby were the baby Gap ones with those grips on the bottom.

Levithecat Sat 26-Mar-16 18:12:08

We found that Sock-ons ware quite handy www.sockons.co.uk/products/sockons/
Like Rooby, only the gap grippy ones would stay on DS without using the sock ons

Topsyloulou Sat 26-Mar-16 18:27:17

Another vote for gap socks. They stayed on brilliantly. Sainsburys socks are also pretty good.

kittentits Sat 26-Mar-16 18:58:16

I had some like those, second hand, and yes they were AMAZING! I think it's something about the fabric they are made of, they seem to mould/grip the skin rather than just sliding off. I've seen them in TKMaxx, Trumpette rings a bell!

AlmaMartyr Sat 26-Mar-16 19:11:22

Trumpette rings a bell with me too, DD had some that looked like ballet slippers and they were the best socks.

HelenF35 Sat 26-Mar-16 19:16:57

Next are the only socks that stay on my ds. He loves to pull off his own and other baby's socks! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now