Supplements for when you're feeling meh

(7 Posts)
EarlyInTheMourning Sat 26-Mar-16 07:11:31

I have a pretty full on hectic job and find that when I get home I don't have the inclination to do anything apart from mindlessly browsing the net for hours. I have a creative hobby I could spend time doing but I can't seem to be arsed to use my spare time to do it. I could do so much with the kids but I don't seem to be able to peel myself away from the sofa. How do you get out of a lethargy rut?

lizardqueenie Sat 26-Mar-16 07:15:18

No recommendations I'm afraid I've started taking zinc & vit C but would be great to get some tips from others.

EarlyInTheMourning Sat 26-Mar-16 07:52:51

I have just ordered this: www.amazon.co.uk/Vitamin-Complex-tablets-month-supply/dp/B00Z70OUQS/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1458978718&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=vitamin+b+complex&psc=1

Can't recommend them as I've never used them but I will report back.

ShinyShinyShiny Sat 26-Mar-16 07:57:00

I take a sachet of Spatone in a pint of water with Berocca when I need a serious pick me up. I always have a Nutribullet for breakfast with ginger and chia seeds in which seems to make a difference too.

TimeToMuskUp Sat 26-Mar-16 08:05:15

I take Floradix and Metatone when I'm run down. And oregano oil capsules every day through winter as I'm prone to tonsillitis (so far this is my first winter in 34 years without a bout of it; usually by now I've had 3/4 doses). All available on Amazon pretty cheaply.

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 26-Mar-16 13:48:21

We're probably all a bit low on vit d, I've started taking cod liver oil to supplement myself.

ZaraW Sat 26-Mar-16 16:20:16

I add Midori supergreen powder to my nutrition bullet and add pea protein .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now