Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me find this skirt?

(10 Posts)
scarygodmother Tue 22-Mar-16 19:10:38

I saw it on someone today and must have it!

It was a mini-ish skirt, straight, finished about mid thigh. Tartan - a grey (or possibly black) background with mustard and red. Looked like it might have been made of wool.

Sorry its not much to go on and my description makes it sound horrible! If anyone has seen this skirt I would be very grateful.

scarygodmother Wed 23-Mar-16 10:42:27

if it helps, the skirt was mostly grey with just thin stripes of the other colours - can't find the tartan anywhere

Quickchangeup Wed 23-Mar-16 10:48:22

I have one like you describe from gap. Mine is black with grey check pattern. Over winter it was available in other colour ways. It is made of wool. You could also try banana republic as they had similar.

Guiltypleasures001 Wed 23-Mar-16 10:49:42

Hi Op maybe check out Asos on line

scarygodmother Wed 23-Mar-16 12:13:24

thank you both. I've looked on gap, banana republic and asos websites but no luck! I've tried miss selfridge, john lewis, oasis, and more but can't find anything. sad

FauxFox Wed 23-Mar-16 12:24:58

Like this?

MsBojangles Wed 23-Mar-16 12:28:32

Topshop?

scarygodmother Wed 23-Mar-16 14:53:29

Thanks for the topshop suggestion - I just looked but its not there

very similar FauxFox but was shorter and didn't have any blue in there - I think they grey was darker too.

On a side note you would think that people would iron clothing before they try to sell it on ebay!!

321zerobaby Wed 23-Mar-16 22:23:03

Boden have a few tweedy/ tartan and kilt type short skirts in clearance.

mrssmiling Fri 25-Mar-16 06:28:00

These might be worth a look...

www.houseofbruar.com/ladies-harris-tweed-straight-skirt-blue/

www.heritageofscotland.com/tartan_skirts_women

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now