Talk

Advanced search

Radley Grosvenor - Anyone got one?

(4 Posts)
TenWineBottles Tue 22-Mar-16 17:05:17

I like the look of it, normally i'd run a mile from the Radley bags (hate the twee dog bit) but this seems very understated which is what i'm after.

Are they naff? Do they wear well? Or any other recommendations for black leather satchel style or cross body bags, budget up to £200.

Thanks smile

carrie74 Tue 22-Mar-16 17:18:25

I've got one that has a long strap and grab handles (so long enough to go cross body). I think its great, has worn brilliantly (about 15 months old), loads of pockets/compartments.

I felt the same as you but I think Radley stepped up with this range.

Doobigetta Tue 22-Mar-16 18:33:29

Yes, I've got a black medium sized one. Long strap, no grab handles, and it's still looking good after a year. Nice darkish grey lining as well, so it isn't picking up stains there. And I think the styling is nicely balanced- I find very structured, formal bags dull, but it's not too slouchy to work with business dress. If I have a complaint, it's that I can't keep the damned thing on my shoulder. The strap is very wide, and very soft, and the two things combine to mean it slips off constantly.

Laska5772 Tue 22-Mar-16 18:43:31

I have the medium flap over shoulder bag on purple . Love it , great size and roomy enough without being too big, Ive only had it since December , but have used it everyday since and I think it will wear well ( no marks yet) ,

It says 'shoulder bag' but the strap isnt very long . I have extended the handle as far as it can go , but yes, it does tend to slip off especially if your coat is a matte fabric.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now