Talk

Advanced search

t-shirt for the larger chest

(6 Posts)
mrsmortis Tue 22-Mar-16 10:56:44

I'm looking for some new t-shirts for the summer. They need to be plain, hard wearing, smart looking and flattering on a larger chested lady. I'm a 34F/32G and a 14/16.

A lot of round necked t-shirts just seem to emphasise an ocean of chest (sort of the way a polo neck does). I like v-necks to get around this but the last one I bought has the opposite problem and shows way more cleavage than I am comfortable with.

I also need a longer line and a non clingy fabric to hide the bulge from having two babies.

Ideas?

Batladyandrose Tue 22-Mar-16 17:02:08

These are made especially for those who are blessed in the boob department. I have mixed luck as some of their stuff can be a bit frumpy but I've had a few bits and it's quite a novelty having something fit my shape. Link to the whole page as I need to go off and make dinner, might be some plain tops in there though...

TrainBridge Tue 22-Mar-16 17:47:55

I do well at Uniqclo, the cotton has enough stretch to accommodate boobage but skims the bits I want skimmed, and they are fairly long on me (but I'm not tall).

Branleuse Tue 22-Mar-16 18:05:49

sometimes its just as much the bra youre wearing than the top that makes the boobs look massive

PacificDogwod Tue 22-Mar-16 18:07:59

I second Uniqlo - just took delivery of 2 white, one black, one grey t-shirt (I know - exciting colours!) and they are fab.
Small v-neck, wonderfully soft cotton, just the right amount of stretch.
I have washed one of them so far and it is as lovely as before.
I am a 32F.

Awholelottanosy Tue 22-Mar-16 18:34:01

Curvissa do a lot of nice tee shirts for bigger sizes. If you go online you can order a catalogue from them. Some of the styles are very pretty.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now