Talk

Advanced search

Personal stylist central London?

(1 Post)
Squiffy01 Sun 20-Mar-16 16:00:31

I've always like the idea of having a session with one as I've no idea what to wear! I've got styles I like but I don't know if they actually suit me, I don't know what colours I should just completely avoid or look good.
I have got some lovely skirts but end up always wearing a black top with them cause I don't know what would go with.
The only 'outfits' I own are ones that were put together on in the shop like the top was hanging above the skirt so I assumed that was meant to go with it confused I'm absolutely rubbish.

So was wondering if anyone had any great experiences with personal stylists to tell me what I need to know about my body what I should be wearing avoiding. Help me buy new things but also go through my cupboard and out outfits together. Someone that won't break the bank.
Also I don't want someone that is going to talk me into a style I don't hugely like that I will buy and then not want to wear ( yes I know I'm a grown women and can say no... But I can't!)

Any experiences/ suggestions greatly appropriated! Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now