Talk

Advanced search

Which model of Philips Lumea?

(4 Posts)
RainOnTheRoof Sun 20-Mar-16 14:19:25

Just that really. I'm baffled by the choice on Amazon. Is there much difference between models? Would a considerably cheaper older model be as good? I'm planning to zap my legs and bikini line (in the hope that impromptu swimming trips with the children and general summer dressing will be revolutionised). Thanks.

ygritte2 Sun 20-Mar-16 22:24:29

No,definitely check out the smalk print.Some of the older models have half the number of flashes as the newer models.Philips customer care are seriously good and will tell you which ones.

ygritte2 Sun 20-Mar-16 22:31:04

The SC2006/11 has 140,000 flashes compared to the SC2002 which had 80,000. I think you might just get what you pay for.The newer ones must have even more flashes.Make sure you register it and keep charging it regularly. Hope you have success with it.

RainOnTheRoof Mon 21-Mar-16 10:10:16

Thank you, the 2007 is reduced so I think I'll go for that. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether a bikini attachment (it's another £100 for a model with this) is essential? Or will I be fine doing my bikini line without one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now