Talk

Advanced search

cara London shoes?

(5 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Sun 20-Mar-16 07:13:41

Anyone know these? And what they are like? I'm looking for some little ankle boots and there are some from these that might fit the bill. I hadn't heard of them before though and wondered what the quality is like. Some of thier styles seem to look a bit like hudsons?

Chocolateteabag Sun 20-Mar-16 18:28:54

I've tried on a pair of Cara boots a bit like Hudson's (and tried Hudson horrigans) - they were pretty good. Maybe not top quality but were a lot cheaper than the hudsons

I kept neither as the style didn't suit me but I would say try them.

Seemed pretty true to size - I am a 40 in most shoes and the 40's were a good fit

Hth

Dishevelled09 Sun 20-Mar-16 22:23:05

I own several pairs of Cara shoes and boots. Really pleased with them. The shops are q small but staff helpful and friendly.

keeponkeepinon Mon 21-Mar-16 06:44:19

Its the clipper shoes I like. Though there's lots on there I'd try. I'm between these and hudson encke in black. I found the clippers after looking at Sam Edelman Pettys. I liked the Pettys but felt they were overpriced.

indecisivedoctor Mon 21-Mar-16 22:24:30

There's one near where I work which I love. Have some fab shoes and boots at times. I think the quality is reasonable- I'm still wearing last years tan leather Chelsea boots and they are ageing nicely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now