Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone suggest a budget alternative to Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation please?

(5 Posts)
kinkytoes Sat 19-Mar-16 22:53:18

On mat leave now so funds are tight! This is what I've used for years and I'm very comfy with it, bit worried about changing but I think I must sad Any comparable but less expensive suggestions welcome please.

vanillabeauty Sun 20-Mar-16 06:26:19

Not any advice on a foundation dupe unfortunately. Just advice from bitter experience, I have wasted £££ on high street foundations I currently have over £35 worth sat unused. Foundation also lasts a long time. I have a Clinique one I got at Christmas and it's still pretty full. I hope Someone comes along with a good recommendation though smile

FrustratedFrugal Sun 20-Mar-16 06:40:47

Check this - but I haven't used it. The hunt for a foundation dupe is often frustrating. Sometimes it is cheaper to stay with the original.

kinkytoes Sun 20-Mar-16 07:48:18

Thank you smile that link is interesting maybe I'll try out the suggestion. I'm pretty sure I'll never look as flawless as blog lady though, regardless of foundation but then I reckon I've got about ten years on her!

DameXanaduBramble Sun 20-Mar-16 07:56:05

I'm not sure about that but the absolute humdinger dupe for Vitalumiere is Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, it is spot on, I now use it instead of the Chanel, no difference, maybe even better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now