Talk

Advanced search

Impressed with L'Oreal Infallible Foundation & Maybelline pressed Powder

(3 Posts)
Aquamarine70 Sat 19-Mar-16 14:58:26

I had to buy foundation & powder on a budget this month & got both of these on a special price. I got both the lightest shades & they are both ok. I like a dewy look & the foundation gives a light/med coverage & has lasted all day. The powder is a very light nude colour & goes on ok with a brush over the foundation.

GreyBird84 Sat 19-Mar-16 20:48:26

Funny i was eyeing these up the other day - since going part time for DS I haven't exactly amended spending accordingly! Will give these ago when I run out.

Aquamarine70 Sun 20-Mar-16 06:44:23

I'm glad that I posted so I can give you a review. I am a beauty therapist & have used high end & cheaper products. I was having trouble finding a new foundation that was dewy & lasted. My skin seems to be sensitive & I react to silicones & alcohol in products. I am fine with these products.

I applied the foundation with a brush & used a soft brush to apply the powder. I am definitely impressed with the colour & lasting effect for on a budget.

I'm sure you'll be happy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now