Talk

Advanced search

What to buy in Orlando?

(10 Posts)
pizzapops Sat 19-Mar-16 08:51:01

Doing the obligatory Disney thing with DCs soon and wanted to know what the best beauty/clothing bargain places were?

Definitely Sephora, but any other suggestions or hidden gems?

Any advice appreciated!

AgainstTheGlock Sat 19-Mar-16 09:34:24

Ditch the kids and do Macy's & Sephora. Job done. smile

pizzapops Sat 19-Mar-16 09:36:35

Sounds like a good plan Againsttheglock grin

Keletubbie Sat 19-Mar-16 12:15:29

I'm going to Disney with my sis and DD in May. I grew up in the states and am travelling with pretty much empty cases.

Someone on FB showed the new trainers I almost bought from Office (£60)!in an outlet on Vine for $4.90. Grrr.

GlitteryShoes Sat 19-Mar-16 12:19:46

I have never found Orlando that great for shopping. Vans are a bit cheaper. Bath and Bidy works has nice foaming hand wash. My daughter quite likes Justice but otherwise it's a bit meh compared to big Uk Malls ( or other places in the US)

pizzapops Sat 19-Mar-16 12:31:35

Thanks all. Was hoping to pick up some Sketchers and Converse but many have said it's cheaper online over here.

dogdaydisaster Sat 19-Mar-16 13:29:43

Also Wallmart, CVS and Target for cheaper cosmetics and things you might not find at home.

Keletubbie Sat 19-Mar-16 16:56:28

If you're not after a specific pair of Converse, you can still grab them for $10 a pair. Usually in odd colours that I like.

Bluecarrot Sat 19-Mar-16 16:57:35

Take them to Walmart for Disney souvenirs. Far more for the money.

TSSDNCOP Sat 19-Mar-16 22:42:40

I spotted an Ugg outlet en route to Discovery Cove. But as it was eleventy million degrees in the shade I couldn't do sheepskin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now