Talk

Advanced search

Style this dress for me please

(15 Posts)
RudyMentary Fri 18-Mar-16 12:01:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lalalonglegs Fri 18-Mar-16 12:49:19

What do you want to wear it for? I think it would look great with boots and trench coat or a belted coat-dress over the top. Is the sash detachable? If so, a leather belt and a biker-style jacket. It could take a good thick bracelet and some biggish drop ear-rings (I think a necklace would mess up the neckline). I'm a big fan of coloured tights with matching shoes. It is quite formal, I don't think you could make it too everyday-wear.

HTH.

lalalonglegs Fri 18-Mar-16 12:59:49

Snakeskin heels could also look really good with it - perhaps pair it with a dark vintage-style swing jacket?

amarmai Fri 18-Mar-16 13:37:24

wow great dress! One long earring on the drop shoulder side. Heavyish sandals, maybe wedges or block heel. Not too small clutch -snakeskin as suggested above for feet. Wide gold cuff/s .

Silvertap Fri 18-Mar-16 14:41:26

That's beautiful. No idea about styling though!

nobuntu Sat 19-Mar-16 09:59:51

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

myusernamewastaken Sat 19-Mar-16 10:05:44

That Reiss dress is awful.....does that colour look good on anyone?? and the off the shoulder thing would drive me nuts...id be constantly trying to haul it up x

mrssmith79 Sat 19-Mar-16 10:14:43

I'd style it exactly as the website has. It's lovely by the way.
(Of course, you could accessorize it with an African wedding gown as pp upthread suggests hmmconfused )

Kirriemuir Sat 19-Mar-16 11:21:48

That's a gorgeous dress. I'd go just with how it is worn on the website.

Pinkcadillac Sat 19-Mar-16 13:13:41

Dusty pink clutch and black or snakeskin kitten heels

or metallic clutch and sandals (gold I think)

MamaAwayOnBusiness Sat 19-Mar-16 15:26:09

Great dress! I guess you would want to wear it in the evening? I would definitely go for colour, i think a mustard suede bag would look great with it (hm have some at the moment) and burgundy suede courts with chunky heel

MamaAwayOnBusiness Sat 19-Mar-16 15:27:36

This bag m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0367695003.html

MamaAwayOnBusiness Sat 19-Mar-16 16:58:01

BUT it's £200 and 100% polyester I just noticed. That's insane. Have you already bought it OP?

Jmangel Sat 19-Mar-16 21:16:05

Good lord, that is one beautiful dress - I would wear some kick ass ghillie lace up high heels with it - snakeskin would be perfect and then a big roll over clutch in a clashing colour - red or mustard would look wicked - if you need a jacket then yes a leather biker would be cool or a long belted felt wrap coat if needing a more formal look.

RudyMentary Sun 20-Mar-16 07:38:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now