Talk

Advanced search

White Trainers

(9 Posts)
nickdrakeslovechild Thu 17-Mar-16 20:28:42

I am looking for a pair of white trainers and wondered what the thoughts were on Vans, both slip on and tie up or converse classic ones.

I just wanted a white pair that will go with dresses, leggings and jeans. Any ideas please?

Corygal1 Thu 17-Mar-16 20:56:50

Vans are bliss to wear and the white leather ones are on sale at office for 30 quid at the mo.

Mind you, I bought some glaring white ones 2 weeks ago and have just taken them back as I didn't wear them once.

OnceMoreIntoTheBleach Fri 18-Mar-16 08:03:30

I'm currently eying up k-swiss white trainers. They are similar to the ones Victoria beckham was wearing in all the pics banging on about her move to flats grin

My only concern is keeping them clean. Hoping bleach will be ok.

nickdrakeslovechild Fri 18-Mar-16 08:09:21

Thanks, the leather ones have sold out in my size but are very nice. I think I am going to head into town and try on lots as I would never have looked at those or the K Swiss ones!

RoobyTuesday Fri 18-Mar-16 09:20:41

superga have some nice white ones at the moment. converse are nice but can't be doing with that red and blue stripe on the white ones.

nickdrakeslovechild Fri 18-Mar-16 10:08:08

I love my converse, but they are not as comfy now as they used to be . Will add superga to the list. thanks

TheMightyMing Fri 18-Mar-16 19:15:06

I've just ordered the white superga classics yesterday from asos there's 20 per cent student discount till tonight. I also ordered superga silver leather ones from very exclusive , 20 per cent off first order. I'll try both and send one back. I had the superga fabric ones last summer, they are excellent , much comfier than converse, wider, but size down I'm a six in a shoe but 5 was fine for the pumps.

bishboschone Sat 19-Mar-16 08:19:41

Stan smiths are rigid ! Very un comfy .... I wear converse white ones and I also have some superga slip ons ..

herecomesthsun Sat 19-Mar-16 08:38:23

Don't they get grubby quickly? (lives in the country)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now