We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Personal Stylist Needed

(7 Posts)
mumunder50 Tue 15-Mar-16 20:30:25

Does anyone know of any Personal Stylists based in Hampshire or the surrounding areas?

I am in need of a re-style and would love someone to come sort through my wardrobe/ provide some advice with my outfit choices!!

jujubean Tue 15-Mar-16 22:15:05

@mumunder50 My friend is a stylist who covers Hampshire. She's styled me and she's great, realistic and will work to your budget. www.stylingbymelissamurrell.co.uk/

ZLA1Eagles Wed 16-Mar-16 21:27:06

I've used Melissa and I can honestly say she changed my life! I don't know how she does it but by the time she left I had an amazing wardrobe with outfits suitable for every event. She's a mum and she understands that you need clothes for the school run but then shows you how a change of jacket or shoes makes the outfit perfect for popping to coffee with friends. I can now pick out any pair of trousers and any top and I know they'll go together - she's like gok wan! She's very down to earth and doesn't encourage you to spend loads of money. Don't quote me on this but I think she also runs a styling academy where she teaches others how to become stylists. That reminds me, I need to book her for summer, she gets really booked up. Definitely give her a call.

justaperson Thu 17-Mar-16 14:07:03

I've been to a workshop with www.facebook.com/chicbycharlotte and she was great... am hoping to go back when I have more time/money!!

justaperson Thu 17-Mar-16 14:07:26

oh, and she's based in Fleet, Hampshire.. for got to say...

Vixxfacee Thu 17-Mar-16 14:08:20

Those damn socks.

FeastyBeasty Mon 21-Mar-16 21:43:57

I would also recommend Melissa Murrell. I went to a talk she did a couple of years ago where she took a few Mums from the local school - all different shapes and sizes - and analysed their figures then dressed them according to their shape. It was incredible to see the difference she made just by choosing the right clothes - they looked amazing afterwards. I think she also offers a wardrobe audit thing where she gets rid of all the stuff you don't wear (or look crap in) and sets you up with a handful of new outfits that look great together and can be mixed and matched. I have been meaning to get her to do that for me - just need to persuade DH!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now