Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used Lux fix?

(9 Posts)
emmahall82 Tue 15-Mar-16 16:04:32

I've been recommended this website by one of the playground mums but I don't know her that well and the website looks a bit amateur - has anyone shopped with them? If so what was the experience like?

think this is how you make a link: Lux Fix

em x

MaltbyMaeve Tue 15-Mar-16 18:52:10

I've shopped with them before. They have a great selection of different brands but there so much it can be hard to find what you're looking for. They do member offers on different brands each week which can sometimes make for a useful saving.

The items I've purchased in the past have been shipped direct from the brand rather than from a central site which can mean some things take longer than others. I think LuxFix are also dependent on the retailers for stock control so I've ordered things only to be told later that they've been informed by the brand that they're not in stock which can be annoying!

LuxBex Wed 16-Mar-16 12:12:02

Hello both! I'm one of the founders of the biz and thank you so much for giving us a go - we're a pretty new company and SO happy to get feedback. I'd also like to apologise for the not in stock issue - so annoying confused - we are currently making sure the stock updates are as realtime as poss from our designer studios so this doesn't happen. If you have any other thoughts please please with many cherries on top tell me - forget Vogue editors, it's what Mumsnetters think of us that keeps me up at night grin

NigellasGuest Wed 16-Mar-16 13:48:23

Hi LuxBex, I wanted a dress from LuxFix last summer but it wasn't in stock so I got it direct from the brand (Libelula)
I really liked your catalogue/website, found the dress there, but ended up not buying it from you!

LuxBex Wed 16-Mar-16 15:46:33

Oooo which dress NigellasGuest? That's lovely - Libelula are one of my favourites and the designer Sophie is such a babe!

NigellasGuest Wed 16-Mar-16 16:22:51

this one!

www.libelula-studio.com/dresses/short-dresses/hartford-dress-aztec-print-black-and-cream.html

to anyone clicking on the link, look at the picture of it worn by the model before you decide it looks like a sack!

LuxBex Wed 16-Mar-16 16:34:45

Oh that's gorge! I've actually had my eye on this one for post baby tummy! lux-fix.com/shop/hartford-black-spot-dress-by-libelula

emmahall82 Tue 22-Mar-16 14:29:55

Really good to know LuxBex - and congrats on a great website. I discovered it from a couple of people I follow on Instagram Anna being the first one and now quite a few others have followed suit. I'm going to make my first buy this weekend when pay day comes in!

LuxBex Tue 22-Mar-16 17:22:11

O yay!!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear what you are thinking about going for! Yes we are also new to Insta - it's a brave new world out there - now I just need to pluck up the courage to post my first selfie! Might have to press send after a weekend lunch wine grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now