Talk

Advanced search

Branding/Colours for a new venture

(4 Posts)
Cantthinkofafunnyname Tue 15-Mar-16 14:32:56

I'm looking to set up a new business and start working as a mobile sports massage therapist (just starting the training). I need to start thinking about getting equipment etc and was thinking that to look professional it would be good to have a colour theme to my towels, business cards / website etc. I'm also thinking of getting some polo shirts embroidered with my name and even possibly a logo. These would also be in the theme colour.

So, my question is, what sort of colours would you think would look good? I am limited to a pretty basic colour palette as you can't always get unusual colours in everything I'll need - especially couch covers.

At the moment I'm thinking navy blue, grey and red / burgundy. Don't want white as I don't fancy trying to keep it all bright in the wash! But not sure if that's too dark, should it be something "cleaner"? Is grey and yellow too old hat now?

I'm generally not good at this stuff so any suggestions would be great!

Thanks.

MalmseyWhine Tue 15-Mar-16 14:37:51

My PT has her branding in black/white and deep turquoise which looks nice and fresh.

Cantthinkofafunnyname Tue 15-Mar-16 15:55:43

That sounds nice, actually been looking at a White couch so could work well.

Thanks.

Cantthinkofafunnyname Tue 15-Mar-16 15:56:22

Don't know why it autocorrected white with a capital!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now