Advanced search

Top with wide / tight waistband??

(3 Posts)
TheLittleFriend Mon 14-Mar-16 21:19:50

Hi all

What is the name of a jumper that has a tight fitting waist but is baggier higher up? I've seen them plenty of times, but can't search online as I don't know what it's called!

LadyPriggsbottom Mon 14-Mar-16 21:24:27

Like this maybe? Called fit and flare.$ja=tsid:44970%7ccid:207133915%7cagid:10144356355%7ctid:pla-103571581555%7ccrid:56045893795%7cnw:g%7crnd:5803037000349206568%7cdvc:m%7cadp:1o2%7cmt:&pid=237754137

TheLittleFriend Mon 14-Mar-16 21:28:42

No, I'm thinking of a shorter top. I saw someone in one with a long skirt the other day and it looked great. I always struggle with tops for a long skirt!
Thanks though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now