Talk

Advanced search

Ideas to go with this dress please

(6 Posts)
Myfanwyprice Mon 14-Mar-16 15:49:59

I have got this dress to wear to a wedding later in the year :

www.collectif.co.uk/collectif-vintage-maria-woodland-bloom-swing-dress-p-vaw150810a-c-navy.html

Has anyone got an idea of what I can get if its a bit chilly? Would a cardigan be best? And what sort of shoes? Would wedges be ok?

Thank you!

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Mon 14-Mar-16 17:38:09

Me personally I'd wear a baby blue Cardigan to match the little blue flowers, along with bsby blue shoes, flats as. I can't wear heels, but heels are fine if you can, and a baby blue bag.
You don't need any Jewellery, IMHO as the dress is dressy enough, maybe a little necklace, but obviously not a drop down one. If you want to paint your nails. I'd go for a French manicure or baby pink.

Myfanwyprice Mon 14-Mar-16 18:01:15

Ooh, I like the idea of picking the blue out, I hadn't thought of that, was thinking cream, but knew that wouldn't go!

I'm rubbish in heels, but might manage a low one.

Thank you for the suggestions smile

BayLeaves Mon 14-Mar-16 18:05:53

I'd wear a black cardi, bolero or crop jacket. And I'd wear pearls same as the model smile

doublechocchip Mon 14-Mar-16 18:12:18

I'd say a nude coloured blazer to keep the focus on the dress and nude wedges or courts.
The pearls look nice or I'd say silver would look good too.

WhatamessIgotinto Mon 14-Mar-16 19:46:33

Love the idea of baby blue with this, and I would for a bolero rather than a blazer or something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now