We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ideas to go with this dress please

(6 Posts)
Myfanwyprice Mon 14-Mar-16 15:49:59

I have got this dress to wear to a wedding later in the year :

www.collectif.co.uk/collectif-vintage-maria-woodland-bloom-swing-dress-p-vaw150810a-c-navy.html

Has anyone got an idea of what I can get if its a bit chilly? Would a cardigan be best? And what sort of shoes? Would wedges be ok?

Thank you!

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Mon 14-Mar-16 17:38:09

Me personally I'd wear a baby blue Cardigan to match the little blue flowers, along with bsby blue shoes, flats as. I can't wear heels, but heels are fine if you can, and a baby blue bag.
You don't need any Jewellery, IMHO as the dress is dressy enough, maybe a little necklace, but obviously not a drop down one. If you want to paint your nails. I'd go for a French manicure or baby pink.

Myfanwyprice Mon 14-Mar-16 18:01:15

Ooh, I like the idea of picking the blue out, I hadn't thought of that, was thinking cream, but knew that wouldn't go!

I'm rubbish in heels, but might manage a low one.

Thank you for the suggestions smile

BayLeaves Mon 14-Mar-16 18:05:53

I'd wear a black cardi, bolero or crop jacket. And I'd wear pearls same as the model smile

doublechocchip Mon 14-Mar-16 18:12:18

I'd say a nude coloured blazer to keep the focus on the dress and nude wedges or courts.
The pearls look nice or I'd say silver would look good too.

WhatamessIgotinto Mon 14-Mar-16 19:46:33

Love the idea of baby blue with this, and I would for a bolero rather than a blazer or something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now