Hush Evangeline dress sizing?

(4 Posts)
Murinea Sun 13-Mar-16 16:56:45

Has anyone tried the Hush Evangeline dress? A couple of reviews mention sizing down/bagginess. I'm usually an 8/10 on top, and have sizes S and 10 from Hush from previous seasons - should I go for an 8 or 10 in this dress? (Am overseas, so would really love to get it right on the first try grin )
Thank you flowers

DianaT1969 Mon 14-Mar-16 09:17:40

Strange, there were 3 posts about hush sizing from different people saying they live overseas this weekend. If I were a cynic I might think it's an over enthusiastic social media marketer.
Perhaps you'll find info in the other posts.

Jemimapuddleduk Mon 14-Mar-16 12:41:40

I got the 12 and it was huge but the shape wasn't flattering at all, very baggy. The fabric was v creased too.

Murinea Mon 14-Mar-16 14:50:40

Jemima, thanks! Yeah, in the reviews, lots of people were complaining about creasing too.

Diana - Hah, I think there was only one when I posted, and I did read it, that's what prompted me to post my own thread. As to why the sudden interest in Hush over the weekend, Kat of DMBL40 posted a discount code so perhaps that's why.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now