Cult Beauty - discounts?

(6 Posts)
mintbiscuit Sun 13-Mar-16 14:16:20

Do Cult Beauty ever run discounts that are more than 15%? I've got a promo code for 15% but wondering if anyone has a code with a bigger discount or if it's worth waiting to see if any bigger discount events come up?

Is 15% (off all purchases) as good as it gets?

andadietcoke Sun 13-Mar-16 14:20:00

Have you signed up to their newsletter? They sent me a £10 off code after I registered I think (but not immediately).

NewYearSameMe Sun 13-Mar-16 14:33:22

I haven't seen anything better than 15% off. Annoyingly there are some brands that are permanently excluded from discount codes, Stila is one that I like that never gets discounted. Their bonus bags can be good if there happens to be a few things that I would like to try. Look Fantastic have a 15% discount (I think all the time) and their pre-discount price is the same as Cult Beauty so I tend to by Stila products from there.

Housewife2010 Sun 13-Mar-16 14:36:18

M&S have 2% off today. They sell Stila.

Housewife2010 Sun 13-Mar-16 14:36:32

20%

NewYearSameMe Sun 13-Mar-16 15:09:40

The Irish M&S website doesn't have any discounts atm, I had a look at the UK one too but it's only some beauty products that are discounted and not Stila.

I find M&S stock control of branded beauty products to be really poor anyway, they never have the thing that I want in stock. It might be better in the UK.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now