Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Gap jeans advice - going shopping today

(6 Posts)
Jemster Sun 13-Mar-16 11:31:35

I really like the fit of Gap slim straight jeans but I'm not sure what size to get. I am 5'3 size 10-12.
I have got them in a 27P and they are pretty tight but will they give a lot?
Bit worried they might be uncomfortable as my muffin top is overhanging! Perhaps I should try high waisted from Gap - anyone have these?

OnceMoreIntoTheBleach Sun 13-Mar-16 11:35:37

I don't know about the high waisted ones, but just wanted to say that I bought 2 pairs of skinny in the sale before Xmas when the changing room was closed. Very helpful shop assistant helped me figure out which size to get and they both fit, but I found that the darker denim has much more give in it than the 'normal' colour ones, so maybe be aware of that and don't assume you can just pick up the same size in a different colour!

DaphneWhitethigh Sun 13-Mar-16 11:38:54

You know there's a 40% discount on at the moment right?

I don't find Gap jeans give much, they tend to relax a little bit in wear and then shrink again in the wash. At 40% off I'd be tempted to buy one in each size for different looks, and also try on the high waisted styles.

didireallysaythat Sun 13-Mar-16 11:39:15

Have a quick look online - I think they have a 30-40% off coupon at the moment. They have these every few weeks but it may not cover all clothes...

Jemster Sun 13-Mar-16 11:46:52

Thank you, yes I had an email about the 40% so am hoping to get something today although I have a feeling they don't do petite's in store which is annoying.
My favourite ever jeans were from next but they've changed the material now so not as nice.

Lndnmummy Sun 13-Mar-16 12:01:00

All denim was £20.00 yesterday, I stocked upgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now