Talk

Advanced search

What do you carry your laptop in?

(10 Posts)
Hobbes8 Sun 13-Mar-16 09:49:18

I have a laptop for work and carry it round in the boring black nylon bag it came in. I fancy something more stylish, perhaps in tan leather. Or another colour other than black. Or should I get one of those sleeves and then a large handbag?

I also carry around papers and all my usual stuff - phone, wallet, book, keys, pens and stuff. It would be nice to just have one bag for everything but I struggle to find something big enough. Would anyone care to share their stylish options?

JaceLancs Sun 13-Mar-16 09:51:13

I have a jaeger shopper style bag which easily fits my laptop in, not much room for anything else though

Feawen Sun 13-Mar-16 15:20:38

My Cambridge satchel company satchel <3

WaxyBean Sun 13-Mar-16 18:23:58

Lots of different bags - various knomo bags which are padded, a laptop rucksack, and a sleeve inside an MK tote or Zatchel.

My current favourite is the Knomo Maddox in Navy which is huge!

ShebaQueen Sun 13-Mar-16 20:23:41

I agree with Waxy, I love my Knomo bag, had it for a couple of years and it shows no sign of wear and tear, brilliant quality.

bigbadbarry Sun 13-Mar-16 20:26:00

I've got a nice felt laptop bag that I found on Amazon

Heyheyheygoodbye Sun 13-Mar-16 20:28:04

I have a Mi-pac sleeve that I love.

Muskateersmummy Sun 13-Mar-16 20:29:07

Cambridge satchel here too.

Hobbes8 Sun 13-Mar-16 20:39:36

Thanks all. I love the look and colours of Cambridge satchels, but my norks get in the way of cross body bags. I was looking at Knomo the other day so I'll check them out, and also the sleeves you mentioned. I do have a nice LK Bennett bag, but I think once the laptop is in there's not much room for anything else. Maybe I should carry around less crap? Hmm...

Muskateersmummy Mon 14-Mar-16 07:20:35

I don't put my satchel across my body. Just over my shoulder.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now