Talk

Advanced search

Any one used Bravura products?

(7 Posts)
Sloachie Sat 12-Mar-16 17:56:47

Any views?

I am looking for another BHA product to replace my CosRX stuff. It has been working fine, has really made a difference to my skin but I feel I've kind of reached a plateau with it...? Maybe it's too gentle?

So, wondering if Bravura is any good? Quite good prices!

Sloachie Sun 13-Mar-16 11:25:52

No one used them then?

poppysqueak Sun 13-Mar-16 12:11:46

I can't advise about Bravura products but can thoroughly recommend SR-skincare (based in Merseyside) for their BHA/AHA products, both peels of different strengths and toners as well as lots of other v good quality products. Their prices are exceptionally good as well. I am a repeat customer and am always pleased with both the customer service and results on my skin.

Sloachie Sun 13-Mar-16 12:51:06

Oh - will check them out! Thanks poppy grin

poppysqueak Sun 13-Mar-16 13:48:30

You're welcome, hope you find them helpful.

Shop Sun 13-Mar-16 13:50:28

I've used a few Bravura things, they've all been really good. My favourite is the 15% night treatment cream but I also use the 2% salicylic acid.

oOJJOo Sun 13-Mar-16 14:07:04

I think they're pretty good... I ordered a couple of things - from memory a glycolic moisturiser, a foaming glycolic face wash, and then two acid peels.

The acid peels were excellent (and hard to find elsewhere). The glycolic cream was too heavy for me but I gave it to my mum who loved it (and you could really see the difference). I can't remember what i thought of the foaming cleanser - quite shortly after getting it I think I started to read about how I shouldn't be using a foaming cleanser and perhaps ended up using it on my body instead?

In any case the prices are good and the ingredients lists are as good if not better than many much pricier brands.

I could do a more detailed review of the Bravura acid peel (on my skincare blog) if you like then post through a link?

Oh - and the dermoflannel thing they sell - I wouldn't bother with it personally - much the same as any normal flannel/muslin cloth!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now