Advanced search

I need a slip. Help please.

(6 Posts)

Looking for a slip to wear under fitted dresses. Doesn't need to be a sucker-inner one, particularly, just something to give a smooth line under the dress. Any recs, please?

mrswolf Sat 12-Mar-16 16:40:49

The M & S cool technology slips are lovely - real smooth and work under summer dresses as well.

Thanks. I liked the look of this one and this one too.

dragonsarebest Sat 12-Mar-16 17:15:01

I have a fab CK one that I found in TK Maxx - seems more fluid than the others I tried and was about £6.

dragonsarebest Sat 12-Mar-16 17:15:34

Oh - sorry mine is a half slip.

Thanks, Dragons.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now