Talk

Advanced search

Hush harems

(15 Posts)
MyFancyPants Fri 11-Mar-16 21:11:56

Have finally decided to order some of the hush harem trousers but am not sure that they will be long enough! Not sure what size to order, I'm usually a size 8-10 so having heard that these come up large was going to order the xs but am wondering whether the s might be slightly longer in the leg!
Does anyone have these and can help?
Tia

Laidupwithabrokenleg Fri 11-Mar-16 21:37:26

I haven't got harem trousers, but recently order the Amie Joggers. I am 14/16 and order a L. They are massive. Not that long... I am 5'6" and length is just about right. I like them though, they have a bit of a harem look to them, but a bit tamer, which is what I wanted. The fabric is very fine though.

RainOnTheRoof Fri 11-Mar-16 21:46:52

I'm a size 8-10 and 5'3, the XSs fit me perfectly (I'm comparatively long legged for my height - I usually take a 32 inch leg) - if you are tall I suspect that these may be too short. Hush sizing is ridiculously generous though, I always size down.

Bananajam Fri 11-Mar-16 21:54:35

Are they worth the price tag? I have a 10% code for you weekend but they're still expensive. Persuade me that they're worth it!

Laidupwithabrokenleg Fri 11-Mar-16 22:06:14

Bananajam - the joggers I got are lovely, probably the nicest I have seen, but probably not worth 4 x a cheap pair from Tesco or similar

Chocolou Fri 11-Mar-16 23:17:34

What is your 10% off code? Would love some of the harems.

PurpleWithaMysteryBun Sat 12-Mar-16 08:01:46

I would buy xs if u were you and they will be roomy I would guess! Please share the code ;)

ChippyMinton Sat 12-Mar-16 08:07:16

The blogger doesmybumlook40 has a code this weekend.

Bananajam Sat 12-Mar-16 08:22:44

KATSS16 is the 10% code works until Sunday - I was thinking of buying them for travelling as we fly to the US regularly because of family there but seems silly if I won't wear them at other times!

blahblueblah Sat 12-Mar-16 08:46:50

I'm 5ft 9in and I have a pair - they are ankle length - could be a bit longer but are fine. They are a very nice comfortable pair of joggers for days when you need a bit of stylish tlc - definitely glad I bought them.

FankEweVeryMuch Sat 12-Mar-16 09:01:36

Probably an XS, I wear a 10/12 and an S was ok. I sent them back though as they did me no favours despite having high hopes.

Olecranon Sat 12-Mar-16 09:03:56

Thanks for the code. Just bought the military jacket.

XiCi Sat 12-Mar-16 09:19:14

I love the hush harems, have 2 pairs in grey and black and think they are well worth the money. They are pretty much true to size so yes would get an xs for size 8. I'm only 5 ft 4 and they are ankle length, I would have thought that the length would be the same in all sizes though

blahblueblah Sat 12-Mar-16 10:43:24

Oddly quite often the length increases with size, which is frustrating if you are both tall and slim.

Bananajam Sat 12-Mar-16 12:33:37

I hadn't realised they give £10 for a new account. If anyone wants a code send me a message.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now