Talk

Advanced search

Boden Richmond trousers

(5 Posts)
RobsAKnob Thu 10-Mar-16 19:33:45

Can anyone tell me what the difference is please between the Boden Richmond 7/8 and the cigarette trousers? I'm trying to work out which would be better for me. I'm 5'1", size 8, skinny legs, and I want something fitted and ankle-length, rather than cropped.

Or is there something better? Same sort of price (or lower) and fabric.

Thank you!

Gillybobs Thu 10-Mar-16 19:47:58

I've just returned both as I found they had far too much fabric at the tops of the legs/crotch and looked baggy and messy but I'd say the difference was the cigarette shape was neater at the ankle, the 7/8 wasn't as fitted.

RobsAKnob Thu 10-Mar-16 21:49:27

Thank you. Quite skinny legs generally so maybe I'll try something else. Possibly the Gap 2-way stretch ones or the Banana Republic Sloanes. Need something petite really (too lazy to hem).

ZaraW Fri 11-Mar-16 07:02:15

I'm 5'9" size 10 bit of a pear shape with runners thighs and they are a really good fit. I can imagine they wouldn't be such a great fit if you have skinny legs. I found the Sloanes really big and were baggy even though I sized down.

RobsAKnob Fri 11-Mar-16 19:22:06

Thanks - think I'll order some cigarette pants in the petite range and see how they look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now