Very poor customer service from Jaeger Outlet

(7 Posts)
Behooven Wed 09-Mar-16 11:00:21

I ordered two blouses,they sent me two camisoles - so the completely wrong items.
I know the returns policy is to pay returns if the item doesn't ft it or not liked but they are insisting on charging me to return these and it's their fault! To add insult to injury my original items are now out of stock so I'm paying £3.50 for nothing!
Anyone else had this?

MitzyLeFrouf Wed 09-Mar-16 11:04:27

Are you on Twitter, best thing it to shame them there. I know it's only £3.50 but it would be a point of principle for me.

Behooven Wed 09-Mar-16 11:08:44

Yes that's exactly how I feel. Wouldn't mind if it was my mistake, I buy a lot from them but it's the principle of the thing.
Unfortunately not a twitterer though.

Lilymaid Wed 09-Mar-16 11:13:46

I had a problem with Jaeger Outlet a few months ago. I'd inadvertently ordered the wrong size. I contacted Customer Services the next day and I eventually got the reply that as the order had gone for despatch I would have to return it. It wasn't actually despatched for a further week, so I felt slightly aggrieved at having to pay for the return.

OnlyLovers Wed 09-Mar-16 11:15:07

Definitely shame them. That's shocking.

Get someone to tweet about it for you. And write to head office.

MitzyLeFrouf Wed 09-Mar-16 11:18:51

I'm so curmudgeonly I set up a Twitter account solely for the purposes of complaining about poor customer service!

OnlyLovers Wed 09-Mar-16 13:02:57

I love you for that, Mitzy. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now