Talk

Advanced search

Care to join another 'Tall Women' thread?

(3 Posts)
MagicPotion Wed 09-Mar-16 10:14:00

I'm 6ft and I love clothes.

But I spent (another) depressing few hours last night perusing the 'tall sections' of various online shops an coming up with very little.

There used to be a 'tall' thread on here with lots of lanksters like me recommending good finds, so thought I'd relight the fire.

I'm OK for jeans (34 inch leg seems to be more readily available these days - not sure about you 36-ers?).

I really struggle with dresses or skirts for work, though.

Anyway - all tall finds (or tall moans) welcome grin

Roseformeplease Wed 09-Mar-16 10:18:32

Am not quite as tall as you but am no fashionista. I live in Boden (L) and Long Tall Sally with Levi Jeans. Fortunately, I only have size 7 feet so have plenty of choice there but am chunky of calf so was a Duo girl until they rebranded as Ted and Muffy and made me heave with their marketing and price hike.

Long Tall Sally does have some good pieces but I tend to buy from ebay so that, if they don't work, they were at least cheap. But, as I say, I am no fashionista.

Roseformeplease Wed 09-Mar-16 15:59:45

Sorry, meant to say - because I don't know much about fashion, I would be really happy to be on such a thread. I re-read what I had written and it sounds a bit like I am not interested. I very much am but just feel like I don't have much to contribute.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now