Talk

Advanced search

Avon recommendations please?

(5 Posts)
CurlyWurlyCatcher Mon 07-Mar-16 10:59:44

My friend has just become a rep and is (obviously! grin) raving about their make up. I'd love to hear from some impartial people around which make up/beauty products - if any - you'd recommend please?

I haven't used Avon for years so am utterly clueless!

ExplodingCarrots Mon 07-Mar-16 11:03:07

The only make up product from Avon I regularly go back to is their super shock mascara range. I find they give me a false lash look. Their gel eye liner pencils are quite good too.

CurlyWurlyCatcher Mon 07-Mar-16 11:13:08

Oh really? That's helpful, thank you. I have been trying for a while to find a good liquid/gel eyeliner as all of mine seem to crack or dry out before the day is over. I'm meeting her later so I'll have a look grin

Greenrabbit Mon 07-Mar-16 12:00:20

I like their new matte lipsticks. I don't usually buy from Avon, but I saw the sample sizes in my DMs brochure and gave them a try. I've bought a couple of the full sizes as I was impressed with how well they last without destroying my lips!
I sometimes use the gel eye pencils too.

ExplodingCarrots Tue 08-Mar-16 13:30:47

I second their new matte lipsticks. I tried a sample (I think it was ravishing rose) and it was good. Didn't have the staying power of MAC but still good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now