Talk

Advanced search

cold shoulder tops

(5 Posts)
herecomesthsun Sun 06-Mar-16 15:41:01

These ought to be flattering and wearable, but just don't seem to look right. I are in really sweaty man-made fabrics, or are sack like, or have an expanse of flesh at the shoulder with too-long sleeves dangling in an ape-like way (and I am 5' 9" with long arms).

I want something fitted, ideally in a dark colour, ideally not black, maybe blue or green or purple, or perhaps a slightly looser white blouse, with a slit at the shoulder to show a glimpse of flesh, in a natural fabric. I don't want high end designer prices.

This is the best I have found, but I was thinking of something less festival-ish.

Any ideas?

herecomesthsun Sun 06-Mar-16 15:41:42

PS I would not be wearing the tiny shorts

herecomesthsun Sun 06-Mar-16 18:17:59

I am thinking Bardot necklines are not so good, as I would like to have some fabric to cover good, supportive bra straps. But boat necklines might be quite good?

ItsMyFuckingWedding Sun 06-Mar-16 19:51:40

I don't know either, I really like the idea of them in principle but have never seen them look good on. hmm

MissMogwi Mon 07-Mar-16 14:27:36

I like the look of them but when I've tried them on I feel a bit Liz Macdonald a la Corrie.

The one in your pic is gorgeous however.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now