Talk

Advanced search

New wardrobe after weight loss- help!

(1 Post)
taybert Sun 06-Mar-16 14:52:12

My weight has been up and down for the last few years after having 2 babies in fairly quick succession but since Christmas I've finally lost the last stone and am back in reasonable shape. I was briefly this weight between babies but not for long enough to buy any new clothes as I knew I planned to be pregnant again soon.

So, now I find that most of my clothes don't fit and the ones that do are really past their best. I'm also a different shape now so the same things don't suit me any more.

So, where to start? I've got a couple of pairs of skinnies and a couple of plain tops. My instinct has been to stock up on basics but at the same time I'm enjoying being slim again and don't want to just hide away in long sleeved t-shirts and jeans. I'd prefer to buy a few good quality items now.

I'm 32, 160cm, size 10 hourglass. I need casual stuff for hanging out with preschoolers and smarter stuff for a public facing but professional job.

Hit me with some ideas!

Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now