Talk

Advanced search

Are there ever any make up sales?

(5 Posts)
dudsville Sun 06-Mar-16 11:07:55

So I like a chanel lipstick and estee lauder foundation. It just occurred to me to wonder if there were ever any sales in makeup?

DaphneWhitethigh Sun 06-Mar-16 11:12:46

The big department stores regularly do 10% off. If you stack your Boots points vouchers cannily you can get quite significant effective discounts. And there are also "buy three items and get a free travel kit" sort of deals to watch out for.

Dunno about better deals online - I worry about fakes.

dudsville Sun 06-Mar-16 11:17:19

I don't usually want the little travel bags with samples. But yes the 10% department store might be something to look out for. I guess there's always duty free.

DaphneWhitethigh Sun 06-Mar-16 11:26:52

I would say that if you regularly buy expensive items of makeup it's well worth having a Boots card and the app and letting them send you paper vouchers. The deals stack quite effectively and IMO unless it's really busy the assistants will happily sort through a sheaf of vouchers and say "That one doesn't apply but you can use those two. Not sure about this one but I'll scan it through and see if it works."

Vanillalime Mon 07-Mar-16 16:26:01

Feel unique have a code for £10 off when you spend £25.

TGFU10

Valid until midnight Wednesday.

Not valid on Chanel, but valid on Estée Lauder.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now