Talk

Advanced search

Joy

(9 Posts)
Lexipedia Sun 06-Mar-16 09:34:04

Hi,

Anybody bought anything from Joy? What's their sizing like? I know they stock a few different brands, but if anybody has bought anything and can comment, that'd be great. For some reason I feel that most of their stuff would come up small, not sure why.

Thanks!

TooShyShyHushHush Sun 06-Mar-16 09:44:47

I have no idea - but does anyone know if this is the store in Victoria station?

I popped in there whilst waiting for a train and really loved a lot of their stuff but couldn't remember what the name is! But this has just rang a massive bell for me...

Sorry for the hijack!

WhatKatyDidnt Sun 06-Mar-16 09:59:17

TooShy you're thinking of Oliver Bonas.

HeathrowExpress Sun 06-Mar-16 10:29:38

They sell a lot of Louche clothing and I think that this brand is true to size.

Creatureofthenight Sun 06-Mar-16 10:37:38

I've bought a few Louche things from Joy. A lot of the dresses are quite neat, so I go up to a 16, but I have tops which are fine in a 14.
If you are petite, anything with a v-neck (eg a tea dress) comes quite low.

SuperFlyHigh Sun 06-Mar-16 11:47:41

TooShy there is a Joy store but I think upstairs in Victoria Place shopping centre.

Most sizes are true to usual I find even Louche etc.

Lexipedia Sun 06-Mar-16 11:59:53

Thanks, I saw a few Louche things I liked. I'm the smaller end of a 12 in most places, so hopefully the 12 will be fine.

SuperFlyHigh Sun 06-Mar-16 12:04:34

Lexi re the fitted jumpers and the cardigans (I think both louche) the cardigans have small bows on buttons, they're far more fitted so you may want to size up there.

Lexipedia Sun 06-Mar-16 12:14:13

Thanks for that, I'll keep in mind for cardigans and jumpers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now