Talk

Advanced search

Good blusher with brush included

(9 Posts)
Dancergirl Thu 03-Mar-16 22:41:13

Can anyone recommend a good blusher that has a brush with it? I used to use the Clinique one with the twisty brush but it's been discontinued now. I have dark hair and pale skin and like a pinky natural colour.

Tarrarra Thu 03-Mar-16 22:42:34

Benefit Dandelion?

Queenbean Thu 03-Mar-16 22:43:20

Benefit Dallas for me, a combo of bronzer and blusher, I love it

Judydreamsofhorses Thu 03-Mar-16 23:10:40

Just buy a retractable kabuki brush? The ones that come with blushers (or eyeshadows) are rubbish. I throw them away.

Dancergirl Thu 03-Mar-16 23:12:42

Yes I looked at benefit and the brushes do seem small. The Clinique was such a clever idea, a proper brush and the blusher was at the end. And so compact. I've never be able to find anything similar.

MathsFiend Thu 03-Mar-16 23:21:31

I like benefit dandelion. One product I re-buy. The brush is actually fine, it's flat but quite thick.

coolaschmoola Thu 03-Mar-16 23:23:24

Benefit Sugarbomb here.

ALittleLemonTwist Fri 04-Mar-16 22:36:58

Dior rosy glow is great and adapts to skin tone. I find it very long lasting, so rarely need to reapply in the day, but if I do, the brush that comes with it is fine.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 05-Mar-16 09:01:14

IIRC the Bourjois ones have a brush
Can't remember the colour (something like Rose D'Or) my DD laid claim and I haven't seen it since.

Agree with Judy - in-product brushes are useless

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now