Talk

Advanced search

Another saltwater sandle question....

(7 Posts)
wildone81 Wed 02-Mar-16 18:58:24

So my order arrived, and I now can't decide if they're better neat on the toe/heel (toes just over stitching at the front) but perfect width (will still be fine if they give a bit) or perfect lengthwise but potentially far too wide if they give a bit.... Just looking for some advise please

Moogdroog Wed 02-Mar-16 19:17:23

I wish I'd not sized up to be honest, though they're still perfectly wearable. They gave a fair bit.

Mrs9C Wed 02-Mar-16 22:41:40

I have 2 pairs of Saltwater sandals. One a size 7, and one a size 8. The size 7 my toes are just over the stitching, size 8 they are below but it's way too wide. I felt I couldn't win with the sizing. If it wasn't for the stitching the size 7 would be great, but I don't like the feel of the stitching. Most often I reach for the size 7's due to the width annoyance I have with the 8's. Sorry that's probably not helpful!

wildone81 Thu 03-Mar-16 09:09:20

Thanks ladies. Wondering if these may be the solution - at least the front bit could be tightened if they do give a bit...

www.salt-watersandals.com/women/classic-tan.html

Greengardenpixie Thu 03-Mar-16 13:50:56

I sized up to a 7 and have had no problems with them. Have worn them in and out of the sea too and they still look good smile

WizardOfToss Thu 03-Mar-16 13:56:22

I'm bog standard 7 and they fit me perfectly after plenty of wear. Always get comments on them - lovely bright orange!

UterusUterusGhali Thu 03-Mar-16 14:27:53

Do they not do half sizes? sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now