Ugg grandle boots

(4 Posts)
NantucketNightbird Wed 02-Mar-16 09:35:28

So I bought a pair of these on the sale. Beautiful boots but my lord are they tight. The description say they are tight fit so they half size up to compensate. I'm usually a 3.5 but got a 4 (4.5). Have others experienced this and will it improve? I thought I had fairly slim feet now I feel like a hobbit.

louloubelle2 Wed 02-Mar-16 10:57:49

I don't have the grandles but have had plenty of uggs and ugg style boots, both sheepskin and boot style.

If they are fully sheepskin lined (insole and everything), then they should feel snug when new as the sheepskin will flatten with a few wears. You're also not supposed to wear socks as the sheepskin will naturally insulate and warm your skin. I can guarantee this happens, having worn my Gershwins with bare feet in -10 conditions.

You should still be able to stretch your toes out though when new, even if snug. If they are really squished then they are possibly too small.

NantucketNightbird Wed 02-Mar-16 11:09:39

Thanks for replying smile. Yes completely lined but I didn't know about not wearing socks! My feet stretch out fine but they feel very snug. I have plasters on will try taking the socks off.

NantucketNightbird Wed 02-Mar-16 11:15:01

Have taken the socks off and what a difference! They slid on easily and zipped straight up smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now