Talk

Advanced search

Saltwater sandals-confused re sizing

(5 Posts)
wildone81 Sun 28-Feb-16 17:50:22

Hi, looking for some advice from any of you lovely ladies who have saltwater sandals..

Decided to just bite the bullet and get myself a pair, this style if anyone is interested www.salt-watersandals.com/women/classic-black.html, but have no idea what size I need!

Website has uk size 7.5, and 8.5, and I'm normally a uk 8. From reading up on the matter (rock n roll Sunday!) I think they give, so should be getting the 7.5 but thought I'd pick some brains here before ordering.

Thanks in advance

MamaAwayOnBusiness Sun 28-Feb-16 20:48:27

They are really wide. If you can, order two pairs in different sizes and return the ones that don't suit you. I'm normally an 8 and don't have narrow feet, ordered 8.5 just before holiday and they were too big for me (I kept them because there was no time to return them and I really needed some flat sandals. Loved them and wore them anyway that summer but I know I'd have enjoyed them more if they were a better fit. Planning to buy another smaller pair this year but going to try them on in a shop first)

wildone81 Sun 28-Feb-16 21:17:36

Thanks, have ordered both sizes to try and will return ones that don't work. Sold on them purely because they can go in the washing machine to erred ate summer foot grime!

wildone81 Sun 28-Feb-16 21:18:08

*deal with summer foot grime!

shutupandshop Sun 28-Feb-16 21:24:56

I was tempted when you said there washable but god they are ugly. They look sandals nuns wear in the summer.😝

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now