Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wedding clothes for boy aged 9

(6 Posts)
TooDamnSarky Sun 28-Feb-16 16:56:45

What should I buy for ds to weak for a wedding in a few weeks time?

He has no interest in clothes and would happily wear trakkie bottoms and a hoodie if I'd let him smile

Wedding is not massively formal. And I'd prefer not to spend loads on stuff he'd never wear again.

Links would be great. Thanks.

AveEldon Mon 29-Feb-16 11:32:51

www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0325870004.html Shirt

with jeans or chinos

MissBattleaxe Mon 29-Feb-16 12:05:55

Try school trouser with a shirt and tie. Let him choose his own tie. That way, you're not buying a suit he will grow out of and never wear again.

Autumn2014 Mon 29-Feb-16 12:24:25

We did navy chinos, dark trainers, collared tshirt in white and navy stripes (designer at debenhams) and a cardigan. didn't want to go down the formal wear route as we weren't part of the wedding party. Looked smart but cool. Everything has been worn again, either for a party as complete set, or mix and match with other items in his wardrobe. I'm always jealous of parents of girls who have so much choice for occasional wear.

getoffthattabletnow Mon 29-Feb-16 13:48:43

My 2 ds's wore stripy shirts,waistcoats,trousers and new converse for last year's Summers wedding.The whole outfit bar shoes was bought from Matalan for not too much money.

TooDamnSarky Mon 29-Feb-16 18:50:45

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now