Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Have Liz Earle changed their Cleanse and Polish formula?

(14 Posts)
CurlyhairedAssassin Sun 28-Feb-16 15:08:08

I opened a new lot of C&P in January and it seemed ever so slightly stingy on my skin (I have never had a reaction to it of any kind before). I have persevered and not changed anything else but my skin just seems to be peeling slightly so I've stopped using it. Trying to find a good alternative is a whole other thread but I was wondering if anyone knew if they have changed the ingredients?

QueenLaBeefah Sun 28-Feb-16 15:27:54

They changed their ingredients in November. (Read it on Facebook so not sure if true)

Kirriemuir Sun 28-Feb-16 17:44:18

They changed it a few years ago when Liz sold out. Never been the same since....along with most of the products on sale.

Spikeinhiscoat Sun 28-Feb-16 17:53:45

Good alternative - I've switched to Superdrugs's own version which I found really similar to C&P

Bunbaker Sun 28-Feb-16 17:56:06

Superdrug's Naturally Radiant C & P is excellent, and it isn't tested on animals.

CurlyhairedAssassin Sun 28-Feb-16 19:03:30

I'll give the super drug one a go then I think.

Ellieboolou27 Sun 28-Feb-16 20:30:48

I don't know if they have but I got some as a gift for Christmas and felt it wasn't as good as I remembered, I had to really scrub to take my mascara off and still woke up with panda eyes! Boots do a good one (a tenna I think) will try the super drug one too now!

QueenLaBeefah Sun 28-Feb-16 20:58:37

Yes. The Superdrug version is excellent.

Cheesymonster Sun 28-Feb-16 21:21:58

What is the Boots one called please?

Ellieboolou27 Mon 29-Feb-16 06:50:37

It's no7. Beautiful skin hot cloth cleanser, on offer at the minute I think too

Bluebell66 Mon 29-Feb-16 07:07:24

Superdrug's own range is far superior to Liz Earle IMO. I used to use a lot from her range, now I find it ridiculously over priced and definitely not worth the money. The Boots Botanics and No 7 ranges are excellent too.

Dungandbother Mon 29-Feb-16 07:08:49

At pricier end is an Elemis one and also Elemis balm. Heavenly.

CurlyhairedAssassin Mon 29-Feb-16 22:06:06

If Elemis don't do testers I won't buy it - it's far too expensive to risk an adverse reaction. I've had to throw out so many things because of my sensitive skin so tend not to buy the pricey ones anymore.

WoodleyPixie Mon 29-Feb-16 22:07:36

I swapped from Liz Earle to super drug as well and it's great. I prefer the smell as well. Another good one is n-spa at asda. That's about the £5-6 mark as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now